The #PCGagOrder1 is a #license2lie, always, repeatedly, over and over. Not just a license, but a mandate to lie (by omission), by covering up “minority” crime. Deception is a virtue, if it serves to spread the leftist narrative. The “progressive2” goals of “social justice” and “racial justice” justify all means. Leftist made their lies unfalsifiable3! Truth tellers are “racist” “haters” 4.
Non-stop elucidation is the antidote to non-stop misinformation
To counter non-stop wholesale strategic indoctrination, we must clarify the manipulation. Never allow ill defined or misleading language like “developing country, progressive politics, racism, discrimination, diversity
Wholesale lies by media and politicians are aptly documented
“Racist” and “Right wing” authors like Ann Coulter, Michelle Malkin, Colin Flaherty, Robert Spencer, Heather McDonald, Thomas Sowell, debunk dozens, if not thousands of lies in their articles and books. Instead of outrage about lies and liars, there is outrage about the truth-telling whistleblowers: “Racists”, “haters”, “right wing extremists”. Remember, the truth is racist.
Wholesale lies lead to wholesale crime
It’s forbidden to divulge true facts like: “Pakistani Muslims raped white children”! Such #TrueSpeech about minority crime is forbidden. This anti-racist taboo resulted in 15 years of sexual slavery, gang rapes, torture, murder, and forced prostitution, for 1400 mostly white underage girls in Rotherham 7*8 *9 *10 alone11.
Few convictions of rapists, but Tommy Robinson gets imprisoned for breaking gag orders on reporting!
#License2Lie: media and everyone are #Required2Lie, to cover up #RacistFacts
More than just a #License2Lie, media and everyone are #Required2Lie
#License2Lie. #Required2Lie shameless virtuous lies, truth tellers are shamed as #racist for telling #RacistFacts
Anti-racism, the egalitarian dogma, the #PCGagOrder
No misleading with strategic distortions and omissions
Strategic distortions and omissions mislead and brainwash
- #PCGagOrder: Everyone must conceal any negative “ minority ” performances, to avoid stirring up prejudices.
- it is taken for granted that “progressive” policies cause progress, not disaster. We oppose such language manipulation.
- Affirmative Action & Quotas can’t be criticized. Thus “Diversity is strength” is unfalsifiable
- see Hate speech laws: Instagram censors FBI crime statistic graph as hate speech …,
- Information about minority crime is repressed through consecutive “filters” of cover-ups, of the style #PresseKodex12.1. These consecutive truth-repressing cover-ups compound to greatly reduce the apparent frequency of minority crime. This is just like light passes through consecutive tinted windows and sun glasses. It gets darker and darker, as shown in the graphic
- Is black violence and denial still the greatest lie of our generation whitegirlbleedalot.libsyn.com/is-black-violence-and-denial-still-the-greatest-lie-of-our… As bad as the widespread denial, deceit and delusion is … are getting a lot of competition for the topic that is the “greatest lie of our generation.
Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal|Wikipedia
… the “biggest child protection scandal in UK history”. Evidence of the abuse was first noted in the early 1990s, when care home managers investigated reports that children in their care were being picked up by taxi drivers. From at least 2001, multiple reports passed names of alleged perpetrators, several from one family, to the police and Rotherham Council. The first group conviction took place in 2010, when five British-Pakistani men were convicted of sexual offences against girls aged 12–16. From January 2011 Andrew Norfolk of The Times pressed the issue, reporting in 2012 that the abuse in the town was widespread, and that the police and council had known about it for over ten years.[a]
The Times articles, along with the 2012 trial of the Rochdale child sex abuse ring, prompted the House of Commons Home Affairs Committee to conduct hearings. Following this and further articles from Norfolk, Rotherham Council commissioned an independent inquiry led by Professor Alexis Jay. In August 2014 the Jay report concluded that an estimated 1,400 children, most of them white girls, had been sexually abused in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013 by predominantly British-Pakistani men (Kurdish and Kosovan men were also involved).British Asian girls in Rotherham also suffered abuse, but a fear of shame and dishonour made them reluctant to report the abuse to authorities. A “common thread” was that taxi drivers had been picking the children up for sex from care homes and schools.[b] The abuse included gang rape, forcing children to watch rape, dousing them with petrol and threatening to set them on fire, threatening to rape their mothers and younger sisters, and trafficking them to other towns. There were pregnancies—one at age 12—terminations, miscarriages, babies raised by their mothers, and babies removed, causing further trauma.
The failure to address the abuse was attributed to a combination of factors revolving around race, class and gender—contemptuous and sexist attitudes toward the mostly working-class victims; fear that the perpetrators’ ethnicity would trigger allegations of racism and damage community relations; the Labour council’s reluctance to challenge a Labour-voting ethnic minority; lack of a child-centred focus; a desire to protect the town’s reputation; and lack of training and resources.
- See Telford,/ Finland,/ Sweden,/ Colognes New Years sexual assaults